Next Letter of Intent Deadline
September 09 2022
Next Application Deadline
October 21, 2022
Pilot and Feasibility Award Program
Letters of Intent will be due on or before: September 09, 2022 at 5pm
Notification of eligibility to proceed with application: September 16, 2022. Applications will be due on or before: October 21, 2022 at 5pm
The HDDC is focused on the study of epithelial cell function and mucosal biology in inflammation, host defense, and cancer of the gastrointestinal tract and related mucosal surfaces. Pilot & Feasibility projects will be considered for support if they relate directly or indirectly to this mission.
- Only current postdoctoral research fellows at Harvard-associated institutions are eligible for this limited competition.
- Two years of postgraduate research, not necessarily in the current lab, is required.
- Science proposed and supporting preliminary data must be the applicant’s, not the mentor’s.
- P/F projects cannot overlap with any ongoing funded project.
- HDDC core facility use must be proposed.
Awards are made for up to $35,000 direct costs awarded over 2 years with an approved progress report. Facilities and Administrative (F&A) costs are limited to 25%.
Letter of Intent/Application:
Please see attached document for details. For questions, please contact: Aglaia Polyzou